Value for Money
Stay at Water’s Edge Resort at Bear Lake in Garden City, UT.
4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21+ to check in. Credit card required at check-in. $75 cleaning fee per stay added at purchase. Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
Lakeside resort near the stunning Bear Lake featuring condos with full kitchens and washers and dryers
Hotel at a Glance: Water’s Edge Resort at Bear Lake
At Bear Lake’s Water’s Edge Resort, you don’t need to leave the resort to have a great time. Cody’s Gastro Garage is open all year as our on-site restaurant, we boast a Day Spa with a boutique, a nostalgic old-fashioned candy company, a clothing store with suits, shorts, shoes, and more. The resort is right on the shore, with beach access to launch paddleboards and other personal watercraft. There are also plenty of other outdoor Bear Lake activities as well. This vacation suite at the Water’s Edge Resort in Garden City is fully furnished and stocked with all the essentials for your convenience. We provide all linens, towels, the Keurig and the K-cups, smart TVs, and a kitchen. As a second story area, you get beautiful views of Bear Lake and the mountains from your windows! The suite is within walking distance to a public beach and all of your favorite restaurants and shops right in the center of town.
- Make yourself at home in well-equipped condos boasting full kitchens and washers and dryers.
- Take in the stunning scenery in mountain-view and lake-view accommodations.
- Indulge in hearty pub fare, like juicy burgers and carne asada quesadillas at Cody’s Gastro Garage, the resort’s restaurant.
- Channel your inner daredevil while cruising Bear Lake by partaking in activities like tubing and water-skiing.
- Explore nearby hiking trails, like Bear Trail, a leisurely path along the lake’s beach.
- Browse boutiques on Garden City’s main drag and sip a raspberry milkshake at local favorite Jake’s Place.