Stay at Morro Shores Inn & Suites in Morro Bay, CA
72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21+ to check in. Credit card required at check-in. $2.50 water usage fee plus tax added at purchase. $8 daily service fee plus tax added at purchase. Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability. Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
Newly refurbished motel with views of Morro Rock is only a short car ride from the Pacific Ocean, where visitors can surf, fish, and kayak
Hotel at a Glance: Morro Shores Inn & Suites
Although Morro Shore Inn & Suites charms visitors with its craftsman-style exterior and coastal decor, its close proximity to local attractions might be what makes it an enticing stop for travelers along California’s Central Coast. A 7-minute drive will take visitors to the town’s most striking natural feature―Morro Rock, a 576-foot volcanic plug with pathways open to the public. The Pacific Ocean is only one block from the motel, and is a hotspot for fishing, sailing, kayaking, and bird watching. Downtown Morro Bay, which is about a 5-minute car ride away, boasts an array of popular restaurants including Galley Seafood Grill & Bar and House of Ju Ju.
- Make yourself at home in a room equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker for your morning cup of joe.
- Bask in the sun in the courtyard with a four-tier water fountain and a sitting area for guests.
- Take a relaxing dip in the hot tub in the indoor spa room.
- Grill some food at Leila Kaiser Park, which is right next to the motel and has barbecue facilities.
- Fun fact about Morro Bay: Originally built in the 1950s, the town’s power plant provides electricity to the Central Coast and Central Valley of California.