1- or 2-Night Romantic Getaway for Two at Water’s Edge Shoreside Suites Near Tofino, BC. Combine Multiple Nights.
Must book by 6/1/20 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 6/15/20. Not valid 4/10/20–4/12/20 and 5/15/20–5/18/20. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Water’s Edge Shoreside Suites at (250) 726-2672 for specific availability. 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies. Must be 21+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. 15% tax not included.
Romantic suites overlooking the marina with easy access to coastal trails and forests along the Pacific
Hotel at a Glance: Water’s Edge Shoreside Suites
Spring season on Vancouver Island’s rugged coast can be one of the most beautiful around, with lush rainforests breathing new life amongst the island’s old-growth forests. The ocean waves, stunning beach, and trail walks are unrivaled. Water’s Edge Shoreside Suites is just 5 mins from the Wild Pacific Trail (Vancouver Island’s #1 Trail On TripAdvisor), and only 20 minutes from Long Beach and the Tofino area. The romantic peaceful suites feature Marina or Harbor water views, a full kitchen, and a not-to-miss outdoor personal tub in deluxe suites.
- Enjoy marina and harbor-front water views from your suite’s private patio.
- In-suite amenities: full kitchen, dining room, and gas fireplace
- Deluxe suites feature jetted soaker tubs for two on the patio decks
- Dine at Seom Restaurant which offers a picturesque view over the Marina harbour and features modern Korean comfort food including Korean BBQ tacos
- Get pampered at Nurture Day Spa, an onsite Aveda Concept spa offering body wraps, facials, and more.
- What’s nearby: Vancouver Island’s highly rated Wild Pacific Trail and 100-year-old Amphitrite Point Lighthouse provide unparalleled tree-lined views for miles along the Pacific Ocean and the Pacific Rim National Park.
- Bring your friends and family: All suites feature a queen bed and a pull-out couch which can also sleep 1 adult or two children. Rates based on two adults; no additional fee for children 16 and younger, additional adults C$25 per person, per night, maximum four guests per suite.
- Bring your best friend: Pets can stay for an additional C$25 per pet, per night.
- Things to do: Beach strolls and rainforest walks.
British Columbia’s Pacific Rim: Rugged Beauty on the West Coast
A temperate rainforest made verdant with old-growth spruce, red cedar, and hemlock, the west coast of Vancouver Island is home to the Wild Pacific Trail, Long Beach, the Tofino area, Broken Group Islands National Park, and Pacific Rim National Park. Near the edge of this forest you’ll find the Ucluelet Peninsula. Ucluelet was a First Nations fishing village before European settlers arrived in the late 1800s; today it’s a destination for surfing, kayaking, and fishing for fresh halibut, salmon, and other saltwater fish. During fall and winter months, the abundant scenery can be viewed while walking the long beaches and hiking through old-growth rainforest.